Professional RF Wireless Signal Camera and Audio Bug Detector
• Detects hidden spy cameras, audio devices, and GPS trackers
• Frequency Range: 25 MHz -6000 MHz
• Coverage Range: Up to 80 Feet
• Perfect travel device to use in hotel or rental
• 120 mins of Battery life
• Increased sensitivity to high-frequency signals
• Increased 10-segment indicator of RF level
• Allows the operator to locate the source
• Professional grade bug detector
This product is perfect for the detection of hidden spy cameras, audio recorders, and GPS trackers on a professional and novice level. The RF Wireless Bug Detector uses the antenna, increased bar graph indicator, and audible alerts to indicate the existence of any nearby surveillance threats within 80 feet. This bug detector is very easy to use and is ready to detect at a turn of a dial. This is the perfect counter-surveillance tool for the avid traveler or businessman. It is small enough to throw in your bag. easy enough to use, and one can quickly sweep a room or house for any surveillance threats.
The Pro Bug Detector detects frequencies from 1 MHZ-8000 MHZ, with the primary range being 25 MHz -6000 MHz for counter-surveillance devices. It is powered by a 9V alkaline battery, which allows for 120 mins of operation. Once the device is turned on the user will set it to the highest sensitivity, and if an unknown device is detected, slowly dialing it down until the location of the device is pinpointed.
Applications for this device are as follows:
• Searching for radio transmitting surveillance devices (or RF bugging devices) in rooms, house, vehicles, On a person being body-carried, and GPS tracking devices.
• Detection of harmful emissions from GSM-jammers or mini recorder suppressors
• Detection of harmful emissions from microwave ovens, communication antennas, and other electronic appliances
|Frequency Detection Range||25 MHz -6000 MHz|
|Product Dimensions||5" x 2.25" x .75"|
|Frequency Detection Distance||Up to 80 feet|
|Power Requirement||9v alkaline battery|
In The Box
Q & A
- Works like it should